Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lets Sing Kim Hyun Joong "Break Down"...

I love his new image, hot-sexy-full of beat... This Music moves my feet..
I found this youtube video, with lyrics provided..
Now, lets sings people!!



Lyrics (translated) 
If you want to regret, don't believe ...And if you are hesitating, don't come near
Baby, I I I I Luv It ...Baby, I I I I Luv It
I'm just not that kind of person who think it through
I I I I Luv it, Baby, I I I I Luv it

Baby,try to give it to me ...You make it
Try to feel it a little more ....Can you take it ...Can you take it
Feel it ...The falling rhythm So crazy
In this raging moment ...Just break it, break it
Break it down, down down

Blazing Fantasy ..That trembling gesture of yours
No No I I I I Luv it ...Baby I I I I Luv it
Turn around through the wondering imaginations
I can't tolerate this ending feeling no more

Baby, try to give it to me ...You make it
Try to feel it a little more ...Can you take it
Can you take it ...Feel it
The falling rhythm So crazy ...In this raging moment
Just break it, break it ...Break it down, down down
Try to give it to me ...Baby baby come on now

It's like bungee jumping towards me
Rock your body ...Take this moment
Work out your everything ...Open up your heart
Try to write my name inside that
I know you want it girl ....I'm  give it to you girl

Through my unawakable dreams ...I'll take you
To a new world every night ...Stop hesitating and come to me
Let's break it down

Baby, try to give it to me ..You make it
Try to feel me a little more ....Can you take it
Can you take it ....Feel it
The falling rhythm So crazy ....In this raging moment
Just break it, break it ....Break it down, down, down

Baby call out for my name ...
Break it down break it down ....Break it down break it down
Can you take it .....Try to feel me now
Yeah Break it down ...Break it down Break it down ..Break it down

Feel it The endless rhythm ...So crazy
In this melting moment ...Just break it, break it
Break it down, down, down





heats up your life.. doesnt it...???
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment